PLAN YOUR HOLIDAYS SAFELY AND WITHOUT WORRY!
In the event that you cannot start your planned holiday, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance from our partner Europäische Reiseversicherung. Our partner has adapted the services to the new situation. Cancellation cover also in the event of COVID-19 illness despite the pandemic status .
Our general cancellation policy will apply again for stays from October 2022
- Errors and mistakes excepted. According to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament, Article 16, the 14-day right of withdrawal does not apply to hotel bookings.
- Our general guidelines are based on the Austrian hotel contract provisions.
- In the event of a cancellation/change up to the 42nd day before arrival , this is free of charge and in the event of a cancellation/change between the 42nd day and the 21st day before arrival , 50% of the total price (deposit) is due.
- In case of cancellation/change between the 21st day and the 7th day before arrival , 70% of the total price will be charged.
- In the event of a cancellation/change from the 7th day and no arrival , 100% of the total price will be charged.
- The cancellation conditions are independent of whether the canceled rooms can be rented again in whole or in part.
- 50% of the total price is agreed as an advance payment after the reservation .
- Please note that other and mostly stricter cancellation conditions apply to bookings via third-party portals (no direct bookings). In the event of a cancellation/changes, the agreed cancellation costs of the third-party portal will be charged.
- In the event of an early departure or late arrival (in the event of illness, accident, etc...) of your holiday, the unused booked days will always be charged at 100%.
- In the event of a no show (non-arrival), all booked services will be charged at 100%.
- Book your cancellation insurance right away to cover your cancellation costs in the event of an accident, illness (including Covid-19) or other obstacles!
If our company has to be closed due to an official requirement, the deposit will be refunded 100%.
Aktualisiert/Update: 3. April 2022